If you would like to speak to a member of our administrative team please contact us at 424-570-6955 Monday – Friday 9am to 6:30pm.
You can also email us at: email@example.com for assistance.
Epiphany Counseling, Consulting & Treatment Services
At times life can feel overwhelming. The day to day duties along with unexpected situations, sick loved ones, financial stressors, etc. can leave you feeling lost, frustrated, and depressed. Often time’s thoughts like “What’s wrong with me? Everyone else seems to have it together” or “I’m supposed to be stronger than this” seem to take over. This can leave you feeling hopeless and helpless. Epiphany Counseling, Consulting & Treatment Services (ECCTS) is here to change feeling hopeless into feeling hopeful. Epiphany Counseling, Consulting & Treatment Services services individuals, couples, families, children, adolescents, adults, and seniors. Here at ECCTS we recognize that each person, couple, family, and situation is unique and provide an individualized treatment approach to address your specific challenges. We offer evening and weekend (Saturday/Sunday) appointments to accommodate various schedules. Please see the detailed list of services below. .
• Adjustment and Life Transition
• Communication Problems
• Marital Conflict/Conflict Resolution
• Abuse/Substance Abuse
• Sadness or Anger
• School Concerns
• Parent/Child Relationship Therapy
• Family Conflict
• Single Parenting
• Teen Social Media Therapy Group/Using Social Media in a Positive Way
• Teen Girls Group (click here for more info)
• Children’s Social Skills Group (click here for more info)
• Parenting Skills Group (click here for more info)
• Dialectic Behavioral Therapy Skills Group (click here for more info
All PPO Insurances
Victims of Crime
Blue Cross Medi-Cal
HMO Plans accepted:
Anthem Blue Cross
United Behavioral Health
United Health Care
Cash Pay and Sliding Scale available
If you have questions as to whether you are covered,
call 424-570-6955 to verify.